A new healthy snack that you can eat however and whenever you please! Stack them together, eat them separate, have one a day for the working week, eat them plain or spread with your favourite topping. On the go, at your desk, in the car – they are convenient, easy and mess-free!
I know I prefer to eat mine on Saturday mornings with bacon (bacon soo goes with everything), but hey – whatever floats your boat. I like to think I look more masculine while munching muesli with bacon while sipping a long black (VB if past 2pm) at 10am on a Saturday morning down on Chapel Street. I think for my next healthy snack hit I’ll try a cinnamon and fruit snack topped with beetroot, yet another one of societies underutilised vegetables (is it a vegetable? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beet). Stay tuned!
They come in three delicious flavours to suit different tastes:
· Cinnamon & Fruit – Natural cinnamon, apricots and sultanas, topped with muesli – oats and pepitas
· Vanilla & Berries – Natural vanilla flavour, cranberries and sultanas, topped with muesli – oats and sunflower seeds
· Malted Barley – Malted barley flour, apricots and sultanas, topped with muesli – oats, flax seeds and sunflower seeds
Just pop in the toaster to warm, spread with a little butter or jam (or bacon) and enjoy at any time of the day. Easy to eat in the car, at your desk, at home, or on the run, you’ll find Table of Plenty Muesli Breads easy, convenient and mess-free. I haven’t tried to eat one while cycling yet, but I assume it’s easier than trying to eat a meat pie, and lets face it, better for you. I’d be happy to hear suggestions for where and how I might find interesting ways to consume this healthy goodness in the comments below.
Table of Plenty Muesli Bread (RRP $4.99 for Pack of 5) is a delicious, plump, round, flat bread that is packed full of great tasting flavours.
- Do you skip breakfast? Food & Nutrition Australia have warned that missing breakfast could mean missing out on essential nutrients. With nearly a quarter of the adult population skipping breakfast at least 3 times a week Bakers Delight has decided to do something about it. I managed to get...
- Exercise Will Make You Fat? We live in a country where up to 60% of the population don’t participate in regular exercise (30 mins of moderate intensity activity five days a week) and where at least a quarter of our population is overweight or obese. With these numbers growing, do...
- Californian herbal water to hit Australian shores Direct from California comes Ayala’s Herbal Water. This natural spring water is infused with organic herbs including lavender and mint, cinnamon and orange peel and lemongrass and mint vanilla. The herbs have been specifically chosen to flavour the water because for centuries they were used...