The Vani-T Room celebrates its first birthday on Saturday 19 September 2009 11am – 1pm with free cupcakes, champagne and the opportunity to meet Vani-T founder and CEO Tania Walsh.
Vani-T is the celebrities’ choice for red carpet glamour, loved and used by Australian and international celebrities. The Vani-T Room is the first concept store in Australia and is located in Marion Westfield.
To celebrate Vani-T Room’s first birthday on 19 September 2009 between 11am and 1pm, customers will be offered:
· 20% off storewide (all September)
· The opportunity to WIN a $500 Vani-T Gift Card
· The opportunity to MEET Vani-T founder and CEO Tania Walsh
· FREE cupcakes and champagne
· FREE gift
The Vani-T Room received the Westfield Design Award for “Best kiosk for the quarter nationally”.
For your nearest stockist contact 1300 780 340 or visit www.vani-t.com
- Fast Impressions Study Reveals: Chivalry isn’t dead – but there’s room for improvement. As an Australian male I like to pride myself on my ability judge a situation and turn on the charm when required, however even I was surprised to learn that Aussie guys ranked highly in the ‘World’s Most Chivalrous Men’. Although I wasn’t too surprised...
- And the Love is Free – Simple no-fuss recipes – A tribute to Mum After June Clancy died suddenly of cancer two years ago, her eldest daughter Jules – author of the food blog ‘stonesoup’ – decided to pull together a collection of her mum’s recipes. With the help of her sisters she prepared and photographed all the classic...